The current worldwide pandemic has definitely impacted our personal lives, but also our professional ones. Companies have had to go full-time or partially remote to minimise contact and avoid having crowds of people at the office. Some hiring processes might have stopped, but others are still running, as evidenced by the activity on our EU-Startups Job Board. To help you through this online process, here are some tips on how to hire the right talent remotely.
- Decide which remote situation you want to hire for
- Tackle the job boards specialised in Europe-wide jobs or remote work
- Pay close attention during the interview process
- Figure out which time zones to hire in
- Put top candidates to the test
Conclusions and next steps
Remote work was something that seemed like a future possibility last year, but the current worldwide pandemic has sped up the process. Remote work is here to stay and with it comes hiring remotely. Not everyone is cut out for remote work, that’s why it’s important to go through a detailed hiring process to make sure that you get the right professionals for your team. Read more via EUStartups