Wayne Van Dyck, CEO RepowerCapital began his career as an investment banker, venture capitalist and turnaround specialist with the Wall Street firm of DLJ (Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette). Then became the founder/CEO of the first utility wind energy developer, Windfarms Ltd. (Windfarms was backed by Chevron, had a staff of 60 and developed 2,000MW of projects for Hawaiian Electric, PG&E, SoCalEdison and the Bonneville Power Adm.) He was Chairman/CEO of the San Francisco/Moscow Teleport and brought the first 500 lines of direct dial telecom services into Moscow. He was founder and CEO of Eployment Inc. and Six Degrees Media Inc.
You may also like
While Silicon Valley and San Francisco tend to be conflated in the minds of many without close knowledge of the Bay Area, they are quite different regions — with one distinction clearly drawn in a new report by a...
As you probably know, LinkedIn introduced the ‘Open to Work’ badge earlier in this year of coronavirus and ever since, there’s been heated debate over its merits. It’s been a long-held view by the recruitment industry...
UserTesting, a Silicon Valley company which helps firms to tweak their websites and apps for the best user experience, is creating 70 new tech jobs in Edinburgh. The recruitment drive in the Scottish capital has been...
More evidence shows that San Francisco’s astronomical rent prices are plummeting closer to earth According to the September rent report from listings website Realtor.com, San Francisco’s rental prices experienced the...
Since 2017, AWS re/Start has partnered with workforce development programs around the country, like Per Scholas, to provide free coursework and cover fees in order for participants to get certified in AWS cloud...
- Can Being a Trump Supporter, Get You Fired or Not Hired
- UserTesting To Create 70 Tech Jobs In Edinburgh
- Austin Claims Top Spot As Leading Tech Hub In WFH World
- Small startups are getting fewer job applicants — your opportunity?
- Mass layoffs loom for Silicon Valley service workers
- The Work-From-Home Revolution Will Be The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Silicon Valley
- Winter is coming, and millions may lose their jobs in restaurants and hospitality
- What It Is Really Like To Interview In The Most Competitive Job Market In Silicon Valley
- The Next Silicon Valley Will Have No ZIP Code
- 5 questions about forging a career in fintech answered